Nxt Level Mentor & Leadership Program
Nxt Level Mentor & Leadership is a certificate program geared toward developing clinical expertise in Mentoring and Leadership in the content area of orthopedics. Participants will learn cutting-edge methods to transfer learning clinically as a mentor and engage learners. From the science of human engagement to mentoring, this program helps prepare the next generation of mentors and leaders within PT.
Program Director: Chris Roosa, PT, DPT
Target Audience: Physical Therapists
Application Deadline: This program has a rolling start and you may begin by enrolling in the program.
- Must hold a state license to practice physical therapy
- Must have professional liability insurance
- Must be employed and have diverse mix of patients
- Must have a computer and good internet connection
This 2-month curriculum focuses on blending content on Clinical Reasoning and Manual Therapy. Below are details on the required courses within the program:
- 104a: Mentoring and Grand Rounds
- 104b: Leadership and Communication
1:1 Coaching Sessions are optional add-ons to this program.
Our programs are built upon a learning management system which is located directly within Microsoft Office 365. All technology fees are included within tuition costs. You will receive access to Office 365, starting from your start date.